Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama, Muzzafarpur
Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama
Swami Vivekananda Path
Muzaffarpur, Bihar 843116
Phone : 0621- 227 2127 & 227 2963
Telefax : 0621-227 2127
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Started in 1926 as Ramakrishna Vivekananda Sevashrama, the centre was made a branch of Ramakrishna Mission in July 2003.
Activities of the Mission centre :
A charitable eye hospital with 30 beds, which treated 1352cases and operated 1323 cataract patients. The attached OPDwing with allopathic-cum-homeopathic sections treated 34,885cases through various departments.
- Two charitable homoeopathic dispensaries in the town, which
treated 39,221 patients.
Seventeen eye camps were conducted in different villages in Bihar.A Child Eye Care Project was also conducted in 4 schools where1000 children were screened and were given free medicines.
- A library with 2029 books.
- Two non-formal education centre with 150 students, who were fed
daily and were also provided with educational aids.
- Training on basic computer operations to students.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of blankets etc.
- A free coaching centre where 40 students of various
government schools were given coaching.
- Religious activities: Celebration of the birthdays of Sri
Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda
and other religious teachers, as also festivals like Kali Puja.
Additional Photos of the Activities of the Centre:
Youth Welfare Programmes