Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Patna
Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama
Patna , Bihar 800004
Phone : 0612-272 1513,
0612-2721512 (central office) ,
Telefax : 0612-272 1368
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The ashrama was started in 1922 and made a branch of the Mission in 1926.
Activities of the Mission centre :
- A charitable dispensary with allopathic, homoeopathic and eye
sections, TB and diabetes clinics and a pathological laboratory.
It treated 15,024 cases and operated on 1765 patients for
cataract in its eye-clinic, Sarada Netralaya, during the year.
Besides, medical camps, (general and eye) were conducted in
different parts of the state.
- A library and a free reading room, with 37,617 books and 66
newspapers and periodicals.
- A free-of-charge students’ home for 13 boys.
- A non-formal education centre for children of slum areas with
- Value-oriented workshops in various schools and colleges with
- Welfare work by way of distributing food, milk, clothing,
blankets, etc to the poor.
- Competitions in recitation, drawing, essay-writing and elocution
for school and college students.
- Religious activities : Regular scriptural classes and lectures,
celebration of Durga Puja, Kali Puja and the birthdays of Sri
Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda
and other spiritual luminaries.
Additional Photos of the Activities of the Centre:
Leave A Comment