The centre was started in 1961 and made a branch of the Mission in 1992.
Activities of the Mission centre :
- A free welfare home for 60 destitute boys.
- A vocational training centre providing training in electrical,
electronics, tailoring, and other vocations. 325 students enlisted
Five free coaching centres with 610 students. They were alsoprovided with study materials, nutritious food, moral andcultural education and tips on hygienic living.
- A cultural centre for children and yoga classes.
- A computer training centre with 125 students during the year.
- A library with 3100 books, and 20 newspapers and periodicals.
- Religious activities: Daily worship, weekly spiritual classes, and
celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri
Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries.
Two free medical centres for women and children in twovillages provided medicines, nutritious food andcounselling on health and hygiene.(Total 490 beneficiaries).
- Value education and personality development workshops.
Additional Photos of the Activities of the Centre:
Vocational Training Centre
Youth Welfare Programmes